Place of Origin:Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
Temperature:-180 °c- + 260 °c
Filling:graphite,carbon, bronze,glass fibler,PI
Test Report: SGS, MSDS, Rosh6, FDA
- PTFE ball is a unique product.
- It has many advantages in applications where metals or alloys can not be used.
- Broad operating temperature（-180℃ ~ +260℃）
- Chemical inertness to most corrosive liquids or gases
- Extremely low coefficient of friction.
- PTFE balls are highly functional in self lubricating conditions such as ball bearings.
- In the fluid handling industry PTFE balls are used in ball valves that have contact with extremely corrosive liquids.
- The PTFE ball has reduced maintainance costs and man hours in the field by eliminating the replacement of valve components subjected to corrosive environments.